Members and Sponsors
The Studio Theatre exists to enrich central Arkansas by providing professional quality theatre experiences utilizing local talent to challenge, grow and entertain our patrons and community.
Board of Directors Goals:
- Increase our first time patronage by 25% over previous year’s attendance.
- Individual/Corporate sponsors to bring New York quality shows to Little Rock.
- Microphone and speaker upgrades to provide a moving theatrical experience.
- Grow our Board by adding 3 new board members.
- Secure private donations and grant funding to support operations expenses.
- Increase number of season ticket/flex-pass holders by 25%.
- Build youth training/educational programming for both acting and technical theatre.
- Strengthen our volunteer program, community outreach.
- Build an endowment to ensure the longevity of The Studio Theatre
- Attract a diverse board of Directors that represents all demographics in central Arkansas.
Our Need and Your Partnership:
The Studio Theatre is a 501(c)3 non-profit that exists because of donors like you, those with a passion for the arts in Central Arkansas. Please join us in creating outstanding theatrical experiences for our community. We pride ourselves in valuing our partnerships and reward them with a system of perks detailed below, offering you members only events, name recognition for your donation, and ensuring you get the best value in Central Arkansas for your sponsorship dollars. As an added bonus, consider the following perks for being one of our partners.
We look forward to hearing from you at firstname.lastname@example.org on how we can work together to make theatre arts thrive in Central Arkansas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Does the theatre have a dress code?
- Don’t feel the need to dress up, casual attire is preferred.
Do you sell food and drinks?
- Our bar is stocked with many varieties of Wine, Beer, and soft drinks at The Lobby Bar which is attached to the theatre.
When should I arrive at the theatre?
- The Lobby opens 1 hour before the show time. The Theatre doors will open 15-30 minutes before the show is set to begin.
Is The Studio Theatre a non-profit organization?
- Yes, we are a 501(c)3 non profit organization. If you’d like more information or would like to get involved please email email@example.com